Are you interested in sponsoring Alice? Here are a few reasons why you should:
- Part of a new and enthusiastic team promoting the 750 Motor Club Hot Hatch Championship which builds its reputation on affordability.
- Alice Hughes Racing has a well established social media marketing and advertising platform which includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube..
- TV coverage on Motors TV and monthly blogs in Performance FORD magazine which has nearly 1 million digital subscribers.
- Alice Hughes Racing is in partnership with Tom Bell (director of TBR) who has used the Fiesta ST to bring Hot Hatch back to a championship. He has Mountune and Mercedes F1 on his CV, making him one of the UK’s top engine and chassis development engineers.
- Hot Hatch visits the UK’s most iconic circuits including Silverstone, Brands Hatch, Donington Park, Cadwell, Snetterton and Croft.
- The Hot Hatch Championship (or Tin Top as we are referred to in the industry) is a known feeder route to the British Touring Car Championships.
- Ex -2 x National Champion in Autograss Oval Racing winning the titles back to back in 2013/14.
- Lap Record holder at Silverstone in her debut with her car.
- Successful 2016 season with a 2nd place podium at Silverstone and Rockingham.